Everyone has their fitness wants. It is your wishlist of things you would buy if you went out and picked from the money tree in your backyard. Unfortunately, I could never get my money tree to bloom. In my head it’s been blooming for years. Apparently the blooms are only visible to my 4 year old daughter. It must be a magic money tree. So here are the top five things on my fitness wishlist:
- Skulpt – this thing looks awesome! I’ve always wanted to have a way to measure my bodyfat in a more accurate way. By measuring body composition, you can tell if you are getting stronger or more fit, regardless of whether you are actually losing weight.
- Fitbit – I love the thought of having a fitness tracker as a fashion accessory. If I could choose, I would choose the model that shows the time as well. Fitness tracker + watch = awesome product.
- Spartan Race season pass – this is probably the number one thing on my list. If you reference the money tree at the top of this post, I don’t have the funds to do near as many races as I would like to. I’m lucky that I had enough to get my trifecta in this year. A season pass would be amazing. I’m pretty sure these are given at the pearly gates when you enter Heaven.
- Brooks Glycerin 12 – I saw a pair of these at the local sporting goods store the other day and I fell in love. They were the ones that were mostly black with the blue and green accents. My first serious pair of running shoes were Brooks. I bought the GTS Adrenaline 13 and my feet thanked me for it. I can only imagine these are even better.
- Prescription Sunglasses – now that I’m getting older, my eyes have gone downhill. It’s a major difference between my eyesight when I wear glasses compared to when I don’t. I have a pair of Oakley Flaks and they are amazing with the Prizm lenses. Yet my vision isn’t clear because they aren’t prescription. It would be amazing to have sunglasses that allow me to see clearly as well as protect my eyes with amazing clarity.
If anyone on here knows where I can find a money tree that will bloom, please let me know. Ours is clearly defective. If you had a coupon for it, that would be even better. AROO!
P.S. Hersheypark, here we come!